How it all began
On the right is a picture (look alike) of the first aircraft that the club used. it was lent to the club initially by Ray Bancroft, one of the founder members.
We’ve moved around a bit
- Talacre Beach – Where we had our first test flight as a club
- Hafotty Bennett – Our first gliding site in 1978
- Pen Y Parc – where we frightened the motorists on the A55
- Bryn Gwyn Bach – Vic and Anne’s farm for whom we will be eternally grateful
- The current site – where you will visit today.